Tuesday, March 4, 2014

Hosea 4:4 and 4:8

God is so merciful to us when we acknowledge our sin and ask for forgiveness. 

Then we need to forgive ourselves and let the Holy Spirit grow His fruit in us. The fruit of the Holy Spirit is given to us to be shared with others…it is not for our benefit alone! 

The whole is the sum of its parts and we are one in the Body of Christ. 

The Lord’s renewed blessing is compared to dew. Revived Israel is compared to a beautiful lily, a deep-rooted and aromatic cedar of Lebanon, an attractive olive tree, and a fruitful vine. The Lord Himself would be like a green cypress tree that provides protective shade. 

Hosea 14:4
4   “I will heal their backsliding,
I will love them freely,
For My anger has turned away from him.

Hosea 14:8
8 “Ephraim shall say, ‘What have I to do anymore with idols?’
I have heard and observed him.
I am like a green cypress tree;
Your fruit is found in Me.”


7O Lord, though our iniquities testify against us, Do it for Your name’s sake; For our backslidings are many, We have sinned against You. 
Jeremiah 14:7


to the praise of the glory of His grace, by which He made us accepted in the Beloved. 
Ephesians 1:6


4 dAbide in Me, and I in you. As the branch cannot bear fruit of itself, unless it abides in the vine, neither can you, unless you abide in Me. 

John 15:4

No comments:

Post a Comment