Wednesday, January 23, 2013

Jeremiah 46:27-28


God will preserve those who place their trust in Him....Father, Son and Holy Spirit. He will make His enemies His footstool. Our enemies are not physical but spiritual and we fight the forces of darkness with the sword of faith and the power of the Holy Spirit. We need to remember that He corrects those He loves and He will use the things meant by our enemy to destroy us to shape us into the image of Jesus Christ. Let go and let God!

Ephesians 6:10  10 Finally, my brethren, be strong in the Lord and in the power of His might. 11 Put on the whole armor of God, that you may be able to stand against the wiles of the devil. 12 For we do not wrestle against flesh and blood, but against principalities, against powers, against the rulers of the darkness of this age, against spiritual hosts of wickedness in the heavenly places. 13 Therefore take up the whole armor of God, that you may be able to withstand in the evil day, and having done all, to stand. 


Israel, God’s chosen people, would be preserved.

Jeremiah 46:27-28


27 “But do not fear, O My servant Jacob, 
And do not be dismayed, O Israel! 
For behold, I will save you from afar, 
And your offspring from the land of their captivity; 
Jacob shall return, have rest and be at ease; 
No one shall make him afraid. 
28 Do not fear, O Jacob My servant,” says the Lord, 
“For I am with you; 
For I will make a complete end of all the nations 
To which I have driven you, 
But I will not make a complete end of you. 
I will rightly correct you, 
For I will not leave you wholly unpunished.” 

No comments:

Post a Comment