Friday, January 25, 2013

Ezekiel 34:15-16


Grateful....I am overwhelmed with the love that God has for His children....I am totally filled with gratitude for His loving mercy,salvation and protection. Thank you Abba..thank You!

 A good leader is concerned that the people’s physical needs are being met and that care is provided for the sick and injured. A true leader looks for those who have fallen away. He leads like a shepherd by providing direction and correction, not with a fist but with a loving hand. A good leader protects those under his care and does not leave them to the wolves—to those who lead them astray. And finally, a good leader gives of himself to those under his charge. He cares about them and their well-being. 

Because Jesus called Himself the Good Shepherd, it is clear that He is the One about whom Ezekiel prophesied. He is the One who searches after His followers, saves them, guides them, and supplies their needs. Jesus’ self-sacrificing life provides the perfect blueprint for making a good shepherd and leader.

Ezekiel 34:15-16

15 I will feed My flock, and I will make them lie down,” says the Lord God. 16I will seek what was lost and bring back what was driven away, bind up the broken and strengthen what was sick; but I will destroy the fat and the strong, and feed them in judgment.” 


No comments:

Post a Comment