Thursday, May 31, 2012

John 8:22-24


It is easier to ask for forgiveness than to accept it.......Jesus, the Savior of this world, died for your sins.  Embrace the mercy and grace that is Gods' and live life abundantly giving Him all the glory! When the Spirit calls let Him in.
I am was God’s designation of Himself. Jesus was claiming to be God. This assertion was not understood by the religious leaders at this time. Later, Jesus’ claim to be the “I AM”  prompted the Jewish leaders to seek His life.
John 8:22-24
22 So the Jews said, “Will He kill Himself, because He says,  ‘Where I go you cannot come’?”23 And He said to them, “You are from beneath; I am from above. You are of this world; I am not of this world. 24 Therefore I said to you that you will die in your sins; for if you do not believe that I am He, you will die in your sins.” 

No comments:

Post a Comment