Wednesday, August 18, 2010

Psalm 33:11

I have just returned from spending 3 days with my oldest daughter's 3 babies so that she and her husband could have a little r and r from their busy life and  she could get some much needed sleep time. My dear Holy Spirit made sure that it was indeed an enjoyable fun time and we even had my 4 year old grandaughter come for an overnight.....the parks and library may never be the same after our little parade of bikes, skooter and stroller!! It reminded me of my own 4 little ones and what sweet times we had!!

God’s way is the only way and His love plan for salvation in Christ Jesus extends to all of His creation.


In contrast to the ineffective counsel of the nations, the counsel of God is wise counsel that lasts forever. Those who listen to God’s counsel will be happy.

11 The counsel of the Lord stands forever,

The plans of His heart to all generations

No comments:

Post a Comment