Friday, August 11, 2017

Ezekiel 35:10-13

God sees the whole of a situation. You and I do not. But one thing we can depend upon His will will be done in heaven and on earth. Pray for discernment.

The people of Edom wanted to take possession of what they saw as abandoned land. Yahweh condemns their claim and affirms that Israel has not been abandoned. Faithlife Bible.

Ezekiel 35:10–13 (NKJV)
10 “Because you have said, ‘These two nations and these two countries shall be mine, and we will possess them,’ although the Lord was there, 11 therefore, as I live,” says the Lord God, “I will do according to your anger and according to the envy which you showed in your hatred against them; and I will make Myself known among them when I judge you. 12 Then you shall know that I am the Lord. I have heard all your blasphemies which you have spoken against the mountains of Israel, saying, ‘They are desolate; they are given to us to consume.’ 13 Thus with your mouth you have boasted against Me and multiplied your words against Me; I have heard them.”

1 Samuel 2:3 (NKJV)
3 Talk no more so very proudly;
Let no arrogance come from your mouth,
For the Lord is the God of knowledge;
And by Him actions are weighed.

Psalm 9:16 (NKJV)
16 The Lord is known by the judgment He executes;
The wicked is snared in the work of his own hands.

Meditation. Selah

No comments:

Post a Comment