Wednesday, July 12, 2017

Ezekiel 22:29-31

If we call on GOD to bless our nation…we must adhere to His ways not mans. JESUS elevated the marginal of society and He expects the same from us. To do otherwise will bring nothing but violence and chaos. 

We will learn..the hard way of the world or the way of God. We Need to choose wisely.

As go the leaders so go the followers. The people of the land were average citizens or commoners.The NKJ Bible.

Ezekiel’s statement about the word of God coming to him marks off three separate discourses devoted to indicting Jerusalem and the inhabitants of Judah for their corruption. The prophet’s responsibilities included raising the people’s awareness of God’s perspective on their conduct. Even common people are guilty of injustice and violating the principles of the covenant. Faithlife Bible.

Ezekiel 22:29–31 (NKJV)
29 The people of the land have used oppressions, committed robbery, and mistreated the poor and needy; and they wrongfully oppress the stranger. 30 So I sought for a man among them who would make a wall, and stand in the gap before Me on behalf of the land, that I should not destroy it; but I found no one. 31 Therefore I have poured out My indignation on them; I have consumed them with the fire of My wrath; and I have recompensed their deeds on their own heads,” says the Lord God.

Isaiah 1:25 (NKJV)
25 I will turn My hand against you,
And thoroughly purge away your dross,
And take away all your alloy.


Jeremiah 6:28 (NKJV)
28 They are all stubborn rebels, walking as slanderers.
They are bronze and iron,

They are all corrupters;

No comments:

Post a Comment