Wednesday, May 20, 2015

Ezekiel 22:29-31

Man left to his own devices will destroy everyone’s life including his own. Our only hope is in Christ Jesus and without His intercession we are eternally lost. 

Only God could provide the truth and the pathway to eternal life, by substituting His life for ours in the cross of Jesus and through it the power of the Holy Spirit to change in us what we cannot.

As go the leaders so go the followers. Corruption ruled in the lives of the leaders and bled through to the people of the land- average, ordinary  citizens just like us.

Ezekiel 22:29-31
29 The people of the land have used oppressions, committed robbery, and mistreated the poor and needy; and they wrongfully oppress the stranger. 30 So I sought for a man among them who would make a wall, and stand in the gap before Me on behalf of the land, that I should not destroy it; but I found no one. 31 Therefore I have poured out My indignation on them; I have consumed them with the fire of My wrath; and I have recompensed their deeds on their own heads,” says the Lord God.

16 He saw that there was no man, And wondered that there was no intercessor; Therefore His own arm brought salvation for Him; And His own righteousness, it sustained Him. 

Isaiah 59:16

No comments:

Post a Comment