Wednesday, July 9, 2014

Psalm 25:8-11

When we accept God’s mercy and grace in Christ Jesus we are hidden in His namesake. 

He does not see our sins but He sees the righteous Lamb Of God, His only begotten Son, who died in our place.

Those who fear the Lord pay attention to His instructions and thus learn the secrets of God’s wisdom.

Psalm 25:8-11
8 Good and upright is the Lord;
Therefore He teaches sinners in the way.
9 The humble He guides in justice,
And the humble He teaches His way.
10 All the paths of the Lord are mercy and truth,
To such as keep His covenant and His testimonies.
11 For Your name’s sake, O Lord,
Pardon my iniquity, for it is great.

3For You are my rock and my fortress; Therefore, for Your name’s sake, Lead me and guide me. 
Psalm 31:3


9Help us, O God of our salvation, For the glory of Your name; And deliver us, and provide atonement for our sins, For Your name’s sake! 
Psalm 79:9

21But You, O God the Lord, Deal with me for Your name’s sake; Because Your mercy is good, deliver me. 
Psalm 109:21

11Revive me, O Lord, for Your name’s sake! For Your righteousness’ sake bring my soul out of trouble. 

Psalm 143:11

No comments:

Post a Comment