Tuesday, June 10, 2014

Malachi 2:4-6

In order to receive we must believe that God is a rewarder of those who diligently seek Him. 

The Father’s gift of salvation in Jesus Christ gives life, He lights the way so that the Holy Spirit can reveal His truth and His deity and we can be transformed. 

To God….. Father, Son and Holy Spirit be all glory!
The basic meaning of the word peace is fullness, completeness, things as they really ought to be 
holding God in reverential awe, responding properly to His wonder, and worshiping Him in spirit and in truth. 

Malachi 2:4-6
4 Then you shall know that I have sent this commandment to you,
That My covenant with Levi may continue,”
Says the Lord of hosts.
5 “My covenant was with him, one of life and peace,
And I gave them to him that he might fear Me;
So he feared Me
And was reverent before My name.
6 The law of truth was in his mouth,
And injustice was not found on his lips.
He walked with Me in peace and equity,
And turned many away from iniquity.

12 Therefore say, ‘Behold, I give to him My covenant of peace; 
Numbers 25:12


25 I will make a covenant of peace with them, and cause wild beasts to cease from the land; and they will dwell safely in the wilderness and sleep in the woods. 
Ezekiel 34:25

20 let him know that he who turns a sinner from the error of his way will save a soul from death and cover a multitude of sins. 

James 5:20

No comments:

Post a Comment