Wednesday, May 28, 2014

Ezekiel 34:14-16

God protects those who come to the realization that they are sinners and Jesus is their only hope. Without Him they can do nothing but everything is possible when they put their trust in Him alone! 

He will take the very things meant to destroy you and use them to turn your life around to the glory of His Son. 

Israel, though guilty and misguided, would eventually be rescued by the divine Good Shepherd and restored to the Promised Land.

Ezekiel 34:14-16
 15 I will feed My flock, and I will make them lie down,” says the Lord God. 16 “I will seek what was lost and bring back what was driven away, bind up the broken and strengthen what was sick; but I will destroy the fat and the strong, and feed them in judgment.”

11He will feed His flock like a shepherd; He will gather the lambs with His arm, And carry them in His bosom, And gently lead those who are with young. 
Isaiah 40:11


6“In that day,” says the Lord, “I will assemble the lame, I will gather the outcast And those whom I have afflicted; 
Micah 4:6


11 For the Son of Man has come to save that which was lost. 
Matthew 18:11

17 When Jesus heard it, He said to them,  “Those who are well have no need of a physician, but those who are sick. I did not come to call the righteous, but sinners, to repentance.” 
Mark 2:17

32 I have not come to call the righteous, but sinners, to repentance.” 
Luke 5:32

Hear this word, you cows of Bashan, who are on the mountain of Samaria, Who oppress the poor, Who crush the needy, Who say to your husbands, “Bring wine, let us drink!” 
Amos 4:1


24O Lord, correct me, but with justice; Not in Your anger, lest You bring me to nothing. 

Jeremiah 10:24

No comments:

Post a Comment