Thursday, August 1, 2013

Jeremiah 46:27-28


With God at your side nothing else matters. Place yourself and those you love at His feet remembering that He corrects those He loves. Welcome correction.... for He is strongest when we are at our weakest!!  He will do whatever it takes to bring us back to Him. 

Jeremiah 46:27-28

27 “But do not fear, O My servant Jacob, 
And do not be dismayed, O Israel! 
For behold, I will save you from afar, 
And your offspring from the land of their captivity; 
Jacob shall return, have rest and be at ease; 
No one shall make him afraid. 
28 Do not fear, O Jacob My servant,” says the Lord, 
“For I am with you; 
For I will make a complete end of all the nations 
To which I have driven you, 
But I will not make a complete end of you. 
I will rightly correct you, 
For I will not leave you wholly unpunished.” 

No comments:

Post a Comment