Monday, July 8, 2013

1 Corinthians 9:19-23


There is freedom in the Word of God made flesh. We need to care for and minister to all people that we may save some.  To everyone who believes in the salvation of the cross of Jesus Christ  it is given... but in order to accept this free gift of God they must hear the salvation message.

John 3:16 For God so loved the world that He gave His only begotten Son, that whoever believes in Him should not perish but have everlasting life. 17 For God did not send His Son into the world to condemn the world, but that the world through Him might be saved. 

Paul put his ministry of the gospel above his personal desires. Paul was willing to conform to the customs of other people, whether Jew or Gentile, in order to bring them to Christ. He obeyed God’s law through obedience toward Christ. This was a broader law than the Mosaic legislation; this was the fulfillment of Christ’s will.

1 Corinthians 9:19-23

19 For though I am free from all men, I have made myself a servant to all, that I might win the more; 20 and to the Jews I became as a Jew, that I might win Jews; to those who are under the law, as under the law, that I might win those who are under the law; 21 to those who are without law, as without law (not being without law toward God, but under law toward Christ), that I might win those who are without law; 22 to the weak I became as weak, that I might win the weak. I have become all things to all men, that I might by all means save some. 23 Now this I do for the gospel’s sake, that I may be partaker of it with you. 

No comments:

Post a Comment