Thursday, January 19, 2012

Acts 22:6-10

Whatever you do to the least of His children you do to Him. Whatever you do for the least of His children you do for Him. His followers were considered heretics to the Church. They were all the little people with no power of their own but they were  willing to die for His truth. 
Be very careful whom you choose to dismiss as insignificant........He may strongly disagree! 
Paul shared his personal testimony. God has given to each of us a testimony of how He has changed our lives. We must share that testimony to everyone who will listen.
Acts 22:6-10
6 “Now it happened, as I journeyed and came near Damascus at about noon, suddenly a great light from heaven shone around me. 7 And I fell to the ground and heard a voice saying to me,  ‘Saul, Saul, why are you persecuting Me?8 So I answered, ‘Who are You, Lord?’ And He said to me,  ‘I am Jesus of Nazareth, whom you are persecuting.’ 

No comments:

Post a Comment