Tuesday, November 15, 2011

Zechariah 10:5-8


God is full of mercy and grace and He wants everyone to have the choice of eternal life with Him so.....He provided the sacrifice once and for ALL in Jesus. He will strengthen us and we will rejoice. Ask the Lord for His blessing so that you can be a blessing. What we cannot do He does with just a word! Lord, rain down on me.
The promise I will bring them back is a promise of restoration. The dispersed remnant of Israel would return to the Promised Land.
As a shepherd signals his sheep, so the Lord will whistle for His people to return to the land. God will deliver them from sin and from the bondage of captivity.
Zechariah 10:6-8
6 “I will strengthen the house of Judah, 
And I will save the house of Joseph. 
I will bring them back, 
Because I have mercy on them. 
They shall be as though I had not cast them aside; 
For I am the Lord their God, 
And I will hear them. 
7 Those of Ephraim shall be like a mighty man, 
And their heart shall rejoice as if with wine. 
Yes, their children shall see it and be glad; 
Their heart shall rejoice in the Lord. 
8 I will whistle for them and gather them, 
For I will redeem them; 
And they shall increase as they once increased. 

No comments:

Post a Comment