Thursday, October 20, 2011

Ezekiel 35:10-13

God watches over those who trust in Him and He remembers His promises and keeps them even when we do not.
A second reason for God’s revenge on Edom is given, in addition to that in v. 5—Edom expected to take over Judah and Israel after their destruction by the Babylonians. These two nations refers to Israel and Judah.
Ezekiel 35:10-13
10 “Because you have said, ‘These two nations and these two countries shall be mine, and we will kpossess them,’ although lthe Lord was there, 11 therefore, as I live,” says the Lord God, “I will do maccording to your anger and according to the envy which you showed in your hatred against them; and I will make Myself known among them when I judge you. 12 nThen you shall know that I am the Lord. I have oheard all your pblasphemies which you have spoken against the mountains of Israel, saying, ‘They are desolate; they are given to us to consume.’ 13 Thus qwith your mouth you have 6boasted against Me and multiplied your rwords against Me; I have heard them.

No comments:

Post a Comment