Wednesday, June 9, 2010

1 Corinthians 15:10

It is only by God’s mercy and grace shown to us in Christ Jesus that any of us can receive and keep the faith. Because of His unmerited goodness to us we strive to do His will and He blesses our efforts and prayers. To God be all praise and honor.


Even though Paul got a late start and did not have the discipleship training that the other apostles did, he traveled further, established more churches, and wrote more Scripture than all of them. But Paul attributed his success to the grace of God.

15:10 But by the grace of God I am what I am, and His grace toward me was not in vain; but I labored more abundantly than they all, yet not I, but the grace of God which was with me. 11 Therefore, whether it was I or they, so we preach and so you believed.

No comments:

Post a Comment